* Candlelight Vigil for DVAMCandlelight Vigil for DVAM
Time: 6:00 pm
Each year, YWCA hosts an opening event for Domestic Violence Awareness Month. We celebrate the empowered women, men and children who are able to break free from domestic violence. We also honor the victims, and offer a gesture of advocacy and support to those currently in abusive relationships.
* Open Mic Night!Open Mic Night!
Time: 6:30 pm
Join us from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm as we host our monthly open mic night.
* Meet the CandidatesMeet the Candidates
Time: 5:30 pm
Join us from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm as we host the Meet the Candidates event. Learn more and ask questions to the candidates who are running for office.
* Kids Halloween Party!Kids Halloween Party!
Time: 2:00 pm
Come out for our 4th annual Kids Halloween Party! This is a free event for all ages (catered toward ages 0-9).
* Sip and PaintSip and Paint
Come enjoy a glass of wine and explore your artistic side!
* Wine Tasting EventWine Tasting Event
Time: 4:00 pm
Join us at Latte Da and explore several delicious Fall wines! Winery is TBA.